The best way to care for your unit is to give it a regular dose of maintenance. There simple things that you can do yourself, including filter replacement or cutting the bushes around the condenser. However, you should only let the professional hands handle the complex maintenance tasks for guaranteed results.
If you are in Orlando, FL, and needs expert air conditioning tune-up, you have one company to call for reliable services. A-1 Heat & Air Conditioning is just around the corner. Check out what we can do for you:
- Calibrate thermostat
- Inspect all safety controls
- Adjust fan belts, if any
- Lubricate blower bearings, if applicable
- Check all electrical connections
- Inspect all accessible ductwork
- Inspect heater vent pipe
- Adjust pilot light
- Check heat exchanger
- Inspect burners or strips
- Check gas pressure
- Check amp draw on strips
- Check fan limit relay
- Check heat pump refrigerant charge
- Adjust fan safety control
- Check breaker & fuse size
- Change/clean filter, if available and/or recommend replacement
- Check temperature difference
- Check all starting capabilities
- Check oil pump & filters
- Drain line flushing
- Check the condition of coils
Benefits of A/C Tune-ups
Do you think that an A/C maintenance service is just another money-consuming task for your air conditioner? Honestly, A/C tune-ups are never free, but, the money you invested will just be refunded in the form of your unit’s safe and efficient operation. Check out these benefits that you can enjoy in the long run:
- Increased Efficiency. Summer is a harsh season for your air conditioning unit. An A/C maintenance service will help secure the proper operation of your unit so that it can cope with the challenge. Professional technicians inspect every component and provide the needed adjustment and lubrication to keep the performance smooth.
- Lower Energy Bills. When your unit is working in tip-top shape, there’s no room for wasted energy that can cause your monthly bills to reach the roof. In here, you can save as much as the money you spent on the tune-up service.
- Reduce Risks of Service Call. Maintenance checks identify and solve simple problems before they become major issues in the system. Scheduling service before the heatwave can result in lesser emergency repair calls.
- Better Comfort. Air conditioning units that are properly maintained give more reliable cooling in the long summer month. It also improved the air you breathe inside your home.
Should you schedule your tune-up service? The simplest answer to that is YES! Appointments can fill up fast! Request service here!