Did you know that HVAC zoning can help boost your money-saving goals? Check out how this home comfort upgrade can improve your HVAC efficiency and convenience in your Orlando, FL home!
How HVAC Zoning System Works?
Zoning system creates a division or zones in spaces which receive a significant amount of heating and cooling. The zones vary in sizes, which normally come in as small as single rooms and as large as the entire floor of a multi-story building. Zoning system helps manipulate the temperature setting in a specific zone without affecting the temperature setting on the other areas.
Zoning uses multiple thermostats that control the dampers in the air ducts for a particular room or zone. Once the preferred temperature is reached, the dampers close to prevent your HVAC system from continuously heating or cooling the space.
Benefits of Zoning System
A zoning system can reduce your energy consumption by heating and cooling only the occupied rooms. Since you are no longer paying for wasted energy, you can enjoy lower energy bill to pay every month. For a single-story home, zoning allows you to use smaller and less expensive HVAC systems and can contribute to the reduced wear and tear of your existing unit.
- Better Indoor Air Quality
Zoning offers a decentralized control of the temperature inside your home. It keeps different zones separate, especially those that use ductless systems or, with more than one HVAC, preventing as much air travel around your home. With this, air pollutants, dust, and other allergens are less distributed in your home which results in better indoor air quality.
Different people call for different temperature preferences. Zoning system helps eliminate arguments with the other occupants over the temperature setting in your home. They can always set the best temperature in their room without disturbing the comfort of other people in the other rooms. Additionally, zoning gets rid of hot and cold spots and can be easily controlled using laptops and smartphones.
Are you ready to experience these benefits and enjoy a more comfortable home? Call A-1 Heat & Air Conditioning for an in-home evaluation and estimate. You can also share this post to all your friends and relative. Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!
The best way to care for your unit is to give it a regular dose of maintenance. There simple things that you can do yourself, including filter replacement or cutting the bushes around the condenser. However, you should only let the professional hands handle the complex maintenance tasks for guaranteed results.
If you are in Orlando, FL, and needs expert air conditioning tune-up, you have one company to call for reliable services. A-1 Heat & Air Conditioning is just around the corner. Check out what we can do for you:
- Calibrate thermostat
- Inspect all safety controls
- Adjust fan belts, if any
- Lubricate blower bearings, if applicable
- Check all electrical connections
- Inspect all accessible ductwork
- Inspect heater vent pipe
- Adjust pilot light
- Check heat exchanger
- Inspect burners or strips
- Check gas pressure
- Check amp draw on strips
- Check fan limit relay
- Check heat pump refrigerant charge
- Adjust fan safety control
- Check breaker & fuse size
- Change/clean filter, if available and/or recommend replacement
- Check temperature difference
- Check all starting capabilities
- Check oil pump & filters
- Drain line flushing
- Check condition of coils
Benefits of A/C Tune-ups
Do you think that an A/C maintenance service is just another money-consuming task for your air conditioner? Honestly, A/C tune-ups are never free, but, the money you invested will just be refunded in the form of your unit’s safe and efficient operation. Check out these benefits that you can enjoy in the long run:
- Increased Efficiency. Summer is a harsh season for your air conditioning unit. An A/C maintenance service will help secure the proper operation of your unit so that it can cope with the challenge. Professional technicians inspect every component and provide the needed adjustment and lubrication to keep the performance smooth.
- Lower Energy Bills. When your unit is working in tip-top shape, there’s no room for wasted energy that can cause your monthly bills to reach the roof. In here, you can save as much as the money you spent on the tune-up service.
- Reduce Risks of Service Call. Maintenance checks identify and solve simple problems before they become major issues in the system. Scheduling service before the heat wave can result in lesser emergency repair calls.
- Better Comfort. Air conditioning units that are properly maintained give more reliable cooling in the long summer month. It also improved the air you breathe inside your home.
Should you schedule your tune-up service? The simplest answer to that is YES! Appointments can fill up fast! Request service here!